The Elsby Business Hub is an ‘insourced’ finance function for growing and ambitious businesses that need day-to-day finance support. It will provide an end-to-end finance function for companies who are growing but are not yet able to have a dedicated team in house.
As a new, added value service, Business Hub will provide everything from;
- Supplier payments
- Credit control through to bespoke management accounts/forecasting
- Attendance at board meetings as interim FD’s
As your ‘insourced’ finance function, we will be heavily involved with being able to advise on growth plans, assist with exit planning and any other high level business strategy planning – until such time that they can effectively absorb financial management into their own structure.
The Hub has lot of advantages and benefits for you –
- Where a company is growing but isn’t yet big enough to have its own specialists, we can fill the gap, and do the work much quicker and cost effectively than a layman can. This means that you can focus your attention on the thing that you went into business for in the first place, because that’s the thing that makes you money.
- It enables you to introduce robust financial controls into their businesses. This means that you will have the information you need to know which levers to pull to ensure your business is financially stable and can continue to grow.
- We create an accountability loop where there may not currently be one. This means that as a director of a smaller company, you make the decisions that are right for your business as well as right for you, all of which enable you to grow sustainably.
- We can provide expert financial mentoring. When you are in a growth phase, this is a valuable asset when objective problem-solving and decision making is critical.
- Our experience enables us to provide insight that will allow you to be ahead of the game, and enable you to feel less exposed to competition and challenge.