Start-ups & Business Formations
Business Start-Up Accountants Northampton
Starting a new business is a busy and exciting time. It’s important you don’t feel overwhelmed with the tasks ahead. If you have a concept or business idea, you may have tested it out using market research and you’ll no doubt have a prospective audience for your product or service.
Whilst success is never guaranteed, your fledgling business will have the best possible chance if you set it up correctly from the start. The question is, how do you start a business and run it successfully?
Setting up a business can be complicated, especially when you’re juggling tasks and experiencing the inevitable highs and lows as you race to get things underway. You’re likely to find yourself investing considerable time, effort, and money just to achieve profitability.
It’s important to remember when starting out this is about the long term. Small businesses require ambition, perseverance, and drive.
Thankfully, there’s plenty of help available to ease the burden. At Elsby, we’ve played a key role in the launch and development of many start-up businesses. We understand the issues facing the new business owner, and we can help to get your business off to a flying start. We can be there right from the beginning, leading you from initial concept and launch to the ongoing running of your successful business.
Our specialist business start-up services include:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- Setting up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements