We are offering a fantastic opportunity to work for a modern, friendly, pro-active firm of accountants who have a real passion for the professional development of its team. We value your work life balance and do not restrict progression for part time workers. We are set up to work from home enabling us to offer flexible and hybrid working options. There is no limit to career progression to Partner level for the right candidate.
You will receive excellent career development opportunities along with a highly competitive remuneration package, including an excellent profit-sharing bonus scheme and comprehensive employee benefits package.
We place huge importance on the personal and professional development of each member of our team. Staff are trained in all aspects, which results in a well-rounded training programme and means that the customer has one person to talk to when it comes to their financial affairs.
As a growing regional firm of Chartered Accountants, we are looking for a Client Manager to work in our modern offices in Northamptonshire. We believe that by recruiting great people, we can deliver a superior service to our customers whilst providing an enjoyable work environment.
- Supporting the Partners with looking after the ongoing needs of a portfolio of clients.
- Dealing with accounting, tax and general financial / business requirements for SME’s.
- Taking responsibility for training junior accounts staff, including appraisal of their work.
- Taking responsibility for other aspects of business development for the firm.
- Extensive experience in the role within a small practice.
- Experience in preparation of accounts for sole traders and small to medium sized companies.
- Previous experience of training and developing junior staff.
- An openness to use modern technology, both for internal efficiencies but also to assist customers in their business practices.
- Full UK driving license
We wouldn’t expect you to have all the skills, but want someone who will fit in with our culture, so someone easy to get along with, and who really wants to help their clients and team members.
The role itself would be flexible depending on your level and experience. It would involve looking after a portfolio of clients providing a wide range of services, enabling you to gain knowledge in all areas, and mentoring a small but growing team.
We have been successful because of our commitment to high quality customer service, and to actually helping our customers, which is an attitude which brings high levels of job satisfaction and the feeling of ‘making a contribution’. Because of our success, there is always room for progression and development, as the business is constantly evolving. We’re open to fresh thoughts and ideas and love enthusiastic people who want to do their best for clients and fellow team members. All of this has generated a collaborative, vibrant work environment.
We are always open to any new team members who share our ethos, at any level. We’re currently looking in particular for someone at Client Manager level, or a Senior Accountant ready to take their career to the next level, to fill this very important vacancy.
If you think you would thrive in this environment, we would love to hear from you!
If you think we could be the firm for you and you have got what it takes to join our team, please apply using our application form below.