At Elsby & Co, we see ourselves as your partners in business. We will work alongside you, offering advice and strategies to help ensure that your business has the best possible chance of success.
Unfortunately business growth isn’t a given, it can be difficult where there isn’t a sufficient level of financial management in place. Too many businesses struggle to grow profits, often when turnover is rising. Understanding where your business is in the business life cycle will put you in a better place to manage the demands of a growing enterprise.
We understand the effort that goes in to establishing your business and where you are in your journey. We’re proactive, providing advice and support to help push your business to the next phase of growth. As your business enters the growth stage, more strategic direction will be required. You’ll need a clear strategy to scale up in a sustainable manner.
- What is your vision and mission for the business?
- How much do you want to grow the business over the next 5 years?
- What actions are needed to achieve that expansion?
- What support do you need to accomplish this?
- What is the impact on your cash flow and will the business need financing?
Where support is concerned, Elsby have a wealth of experience and many success stories and testimonials to prove that point. Our accounting and business advisors can help with planning, whether it’s strategic, system, personnel, marketing, or finance related. We’ll free you up to enjoy the rewards of your hard work.
Areas where we can assist you include:
- Strategic business planning & advice
- Marketing advice & support
- Raising Finance
- Financial Management & Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Cashflow forecasting & management
- Billing & cash collection
- Management Accounts
- KPI and reporting dashboards
- Cashflow, revenue & cost forecasting
- Tax planning
- Wealth Management
- R&D Tax and Patent Box claims
- SEIS & EIS tax schemes
As your accountants and advisors, we’re here to help you succeed and build the business you’ve always wanted.